Quality Inn(Takoma Park)
US$94
US$128
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
US$125
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2010

My room had to be switched 3 times, because room was very cold, and heater was not working. Staff could have been more customer friendly. Did not have microwave or refrigerator in room. I traveled 5 hrs to visit friends and to have a great time only to be disappointed by the hotel. The only great thing about this situation was that the IHOP and the Carribean Market were very close by. You guys either need to get it together, or shut down. Will not suggest your hotel to any of my friends. SORRY ~!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank dct7654
Reviewed 6 September 2010

when I made my reservation with choicehotels, this hotel sounded like it was good especially for families. I was so disappointed- the reception area looks ok but the room was bad- bathtub filthy- I had to clean it myself so we can use it, we can hear peoples voices from the bathroom vent, leaky taps, uncleaned floors, l couldn't use plugs to charge our batteries for camera, the coffee machine in the room won't work where it was so I had to unplugged it and moved it to the bathroom counter so we can make some coffee. Bad pillows- too old and chunky. Breakfast was served in the lobby area- not much of a choice- some old muffin (tiny ones), a bit of cereal, old bagel and oranges served in a basket with fruit flies circling around. I informed the lady at the reception since she was also standing beside us choosing what to eat for breakfast. I showed her the oranges that are rotten and the fruit flies- she looked at them and walked away. Nothing was done to it. It was so disgusting to be offered by a hotel some kind of stale and rotten food for breakfast!!! Please do not include breakfast as complimentary because no one can eat them anyways!!!
Thank goodness we only had to stay for a night, otherwise it could had been a nightmare for us.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank havensprings
Reviewed 18 February 2009

DO NOT stay here unless you are into prostitution or smoking crack! What a dump! Pillow cases were covered with nasty oily stains, the tub had burn marks all over it, bedspread was covered with hair. Spent an anxious night worrying about the safety of our car and listening to the 'ho' downstairs turning her tricks. Spotted empty crack bags in the stairwell as we were running for our car to escape! Should have realized this place was no good when the front desk person was standing behind a bulletproof shield!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank njtravellers
Reviewed 30 October 2008

I stayed one night at this hotel because of its price. When I woke up in the morning I discovered my car had been broken into. Not only did they stole my radio and my GPS, but they also wrecked the car completely. They broke the windshield and one of the headlights. They even peed on my documents.The staff was completely indifferent to my situation. This place should not be in business.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank colombianpride
Reviewed 19 April 2008

IM NOT GOING TO GET TOO INTO DETAILED BECAUSE MY COMPUTE KEEPS SHUTTING OFF BUT ALL THE REVIEWS BELOW ARE TRUE

""IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE HOTEL ENTRAPMENT BOOK HERE FAST LOL""
this hotel is not worth more than 50 dollars

disgusting food everywhere in hall ways after i told the front desk hekicked to the corner

the next morning after i woke up i pulled the covers back and someones undies fell to the floor

the hotel is nasty and hazardous

a couple dayswent by i had i2 itchy bumps on both of my elbows both arms the exact spoti guess something i leaned on

now i am here once again hoping for a better room but not at all and they wont even give a refund i was not in room for 5 minutes

DONT VISIT THIS HOTEL TRUST ME AND ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank nohighexpectations