Quality Inn(Takoma Park)
QualityInn
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$86
US$105
US$93
US$77
US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The absolute worse! How are they still in business? I've stayed at Econlodge many times. Always satisfied in the past, "Econolodge" should remove their name from this rat hole! Disgusting. Filthy. Gross. Stick to the floor. Inside and outside filthy!!#NEVERAGAIN

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori C
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

If ur a tourist this hotel and the one next to it aren't in DC and nowhere near any museums or good areas.
It basically at the intersection of New Hampshire ave and University Blvd in Langley Park.
High crime area, the place is super sketchy. Rooms are not the cleanest and there is always Police activity here.
I would never stay here, there is a pool but I don't think I have ever seen it operational. It's near a IHOP which also has lots of problems. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank riva9129
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I will never stay there again. It is not often I rank a place so low, but the is a place to avoid at all costs.
The tube does not drain. You stand on ankle deep water very quickly while showering.
The ironing board was broken and had to be jerry rigged in order to press my shirt
Front desk did not seem that interested in helping to resolve the situation.
There is a quality inn right next door. Stay there.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Guy at the front desk was very rude and not helpful at all (he couldn't "find" my reservation). The room we had smelled like pot and the toilet and shower were clogged. When i went to the front lobby to get an extra pillow no one was at the front desk and a man waiting to check in said he had been waiting for 45 minutes for the guy to come back to the desk. Please don't waste your money here and go somewhere else. Never coming back here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Upon arrival there was some sort of arrest going on right at the entrance to the lobby. We were on the second floor, and on the way up to our room there was a dead mouse on the step in the stairwell and the corridors were filthy as well as empty liquor bottles on the ground. We ask for a non-smoking room and were put in a smoking room. Inside the carpets were terribly stained and the bed was very hard. We were exhausted and desperate.The biggest loss of a non-refundable $95 booked at the last minute through Hotels.com who assured us it was a decent place. We barely slept through the noise of the coming and goings in the parking lot all night. I will never stay in econolodge again and I would not recommend anyone else to stay there. Also we will never trust Hotels.com again.

Stayed: March 2016