Quality Inn
US$84
US$110
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Motel 6 Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$104
Hotels.com
US$118
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$112
Hampton.com
US$129
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsdc areachecking outnever felt unsafechristinelinensemployees
Reviewed 16 August 2016

May stay at the Quality inn in Takoma park was wonderful. it was clean the employees were very friendly and helpful. I have stayed in a couple of quality in before and this one is by far the best. I am already planning my get away for new year. it was close to public transportation, DC lots of places to eat. Great place to stay for a quick trip to DC/MD

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Nothing fancy but then again we weren't looking for luxury. We had 3 rooms booked. Both of the other 2 rooms had nice cold AC but ours was not as cold. It was clean and has you basic amenities. There is a pool but we didn't use it, although it also appeared clean. There is an IHOP right at the end of the parking lot and hotel also offers free breakfast with pastries, cereal and hot items like scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker. Again, nothing fancy. I would return to this location

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

So upon check in I had to wait after 3pm to check in because the rooms "were still dirty" I asked for an up date I arrived at the hotel around 1:30 I was pretty much brushed off and told pretty much I had no choice but to wait. My business did not feel appreciated at all. I had no problem waiting until three but it seems like there was no attempt to accommodate me given the situation. I was forwarded to a park I couldn't find to kill time and also offered a cup of tea. The water was luke warm. The associate on her shift seemed not to want to be there as she kept texting her relief begging her to come. She came at 3 at this point I'm still not in a room and neither were the other guest waiting on rooms. I didn't get into a room until 3:45 as the clerk overlooked me and took care of later guest prior to situating me. This experience has been very aggravating for me assuming the fact that I'd receive some sort of southern hospitality I'd rather be back home honestly. This really put me in a crumby mood on my getaway. I'd like to ask for some sort of compensation for the experience I recorded with your hotel service earlier this afternoon. They were very unprofessional and lacked motivation. At this point I don't think I'd use your services again. The customer service wasn't so helpful neither.

(Unhappy guest)

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Peter J
Reviewed 17 June 2016

On a roadtrip from FL to NYC to DC to Savannah this was the worst stop on our travels.. i was thoroughly exhausted and thank goodness i was just able to sleep.. The area, a little sketchy.. my hotel neighbors, i was hesitant to say were prostitutes and drug dealers.. but pretty sure they totally were.. loud music, cars in and out constantly and girls in and out.. if thats your thing, this is your place.. the room was ok, but it's location to DC made this the reason i chose it.. takes about 20 mins to hit DT DC, and therefore were one of my cheapest options.. and this hotel made me feel like i had made the cheapest choice..my shower constantly ran and the bathroom was tiny.. and you can literally hear every single time your neighbor flushes or runs water or coughs.. The women at the front desk, super friendly just unfortunately it wasn't enough for me to be able to recommend this hotel to anyone i know.. if youre looking for cheapest, this is probably your only option (though i wouldn't even say at abt 100/night this was cheap) but i would keep looking.. for something... safer.

Room Tip: Was my neighbor a drug dealer? Probably..
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The price was decent. They are redoing rooms so they weren't too bad. Walls are super thin and you can hear everything. The daily cleaning was not good. Just recorded dirty towels and put back on rack. Had a breakfast. Just ok!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family