“Easter brunch was expensive and very average”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Timonium Cafe & Deli
Ranked #36 of 45 Restaurants in Timonium
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We chose Michael’s as it was close to our son’s house. I have gone to a Happy Hour and enjoyed some bar food and drink, yet the brunch was average at best. Mediocre service of beverages. No one serving the sliced ham and beef, the ice cream buckets and serving spoons were a mess, and very little information about the special brunch, which is different than the brunch served on normal weekends.

Next special holiday, we will a better option. Even IHOP would have been better.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

You may want to find a better restaurant nearby. My wife ordered peanuts with her order of Mahi Wrap but it did not come with any.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

This restaurant looks like the food should be very good, but it is not sadly. The food is very expensive, but not very tasty. A little seasoning could help slot. I had ticklish with lump crab meat and a lemon sauce. Sounds like a wonderful combination this is basic eating. I figured it couldn't possibly be screwed up but behold it was. No seasoning, I wondered if they cook to cater to old people who may have high blood pressure or some need that may require their food to be less than seasoned. I am 53 and I want some seals ing on my food. I was so disappointed, and it left me $100.00 worth disappointed.