“Eat Drink and Be Merry”

Jasper's American Grill - Largo
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place to chew and chat. Plenty of seats but everyone crowds around the bar. Not sure why. Good drinks if you get the male bartenders. The female bartenders are not as upbeat. The food is good. Great crab dip.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Jasper's American Grill is an amazing place and will always hold a special place in my life. It is where I meet my wife, now of ten years, and the place we go for our anniversary every year. The food is great, but the atmosphere is unbeatable.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The servers are friendly and the bartenders makes some great drinks. I enjoy the appetizers and the dinner entrees. This is my go too restaurant when I want to stay local for a bite to eat.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We met up here with fellow 49ers friends and family had some great food and met some great people.. .our server was Shay what a great worker you have there ......

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Let's make it very clear, I enjoy this place a lot. In fact, I'm there sometimes twice a week. It clearly ain't for the superior quality or the rude ignorant manager. Yes you, short, dark skin, beard, and let's not forget ignorant with an attitude.
The drinks are good and the food is predictable. The crowd and the drinks are what keeps me going to this place. Definitely not the poor excuse for management that just walks around and does nothing. You would think they would walk around trying to help the servers and ask the patrons if everything was ok. Not these "managers". He Tries to avoid contact and conversations with the guest.

3  Thank Dia H