“Evening Dinner”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We were seated promptly upon entering, the food was brought out in a timely manner and it was excellent. We had minestrone soup, side house salad, Italian salad and chicken Marsala with sauteed spinach. The sauteed spinach was excellent.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I love the chicken trio, so many choices and leftovers. The trout special was delicious also, I think it was seasonal. The vegtables were cooked perfectly. Grab one of the sangria, wonderful and follow-up with the john Cole ice cream. Highly recommend Carrabbas.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in for lunch as we were passing through town. When we're on the road we enjoy Carrabba's as we always know what we'll be getting.
This time we both had the Chicken Bryan, my wife's with mozzarella instead of goat cheese. Our meals came piping hot and just as we ordered them. Our server George seemed to be new but was quite attentive and was helped by other team members.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Has a selection of the Italian favorites but sometimes too salty for my tastes. Good bar. Good salads and soups

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The people there are FANTASTIC!!!!! They make you feel at home and are friendly and courteous. The food was absolutely delicious.
I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone!!! We had a great meal and the atmosphere was phenomenal. 5*****

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!