“Very Fresh”

Kodori Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 144 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Even the seaweed is fresh at this restaurant and some of the best tasting wasabi I've ever eaten. This place is small and quaint. Service is attentive and friendly. This restaurant does have a hint of Korean food. In addition to our Sushi and Sashimi combo meals, we ate spicy cucumbers and kimchi. My mouth was very happy!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The Restrooms were out of order, the lady at the register was disoriented and easily confused, Spanish labor in the back, Not the Japanese Experience I wanted. The Lunch Specials are Ok, although for almost $10 you would think you would get more for your buck since the area Asian lunch special is $5 bucks and they start the average Sushi Roll here at $5 compared to other places

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Small family owned restaurant with decent food. Staff are friendly and I didn't leave hungry. I have been back a couple times when I was in the neighborhood and in the mood for quick and easy Japanese food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Kodori is fantastic. I have been eating here for many years, and try to make it at least weekly. The sushi is incredibly fresh (better than any other place I've tried in Waldorf), and the Korean food is sooooo good. I highly recommend Kodori!!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We had the Pain in the Butt, Red Dragon, Black Dragon and Seafood Salad; absolutely the best. Side dishes, Miso and salad are better than every other place. Green tea topped off the meal. I'll be back again and again. We're thinking of getting a menu and going from top to bottom because it is just to hard to decide what to order. Sit at the bar and watch your sushi be created, you'll love it.