All reviewsappeared cleanlay your headbath towelsoutdoor poolbedspreadplumbingratesac
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

It was so pleasant stay for me warm welcoming and the staff are excellent,continental breakfast in the morning was awesome very near to shopping malls and loved to stay in Boston inn...!!!
Definitely will visit again...!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
thebostoninn533, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I visited here many times but this visit was awesome hotel appearance and management was excellent and it was a good stay for us had nice breakfast in the morning excellent staff I prefer Boston inn for next visit as well.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I had to stay at this hotel for almost a month because I was in between homes. I chose the hotel because it was the cheapest. The rooms were adequate for the price but the staff was exceptional. The small front office staff are constantly dealing with problem guests and hotel issues but always keep their professionalism. Mac was who I dealt with most of the time and he was always happy to assist with any issues all with a smile. The gentleman who worked in the evening was equally as nice. I hope that the owners of the establishment know what awesome employees they have. I would tell everyone I know to go to the Boston Inn just because I know that they will be well taken care of.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had best time at the hotel. Around great people and their willingness to help me and my family. I have been in town for few months for a project. Thank you all.The location itself is perefct for my work and the other guests seemed to happy of their stay as i meet them in the breakfast time./

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
thebostoninn533, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and looks nice had a grate time it was nice to have breakfast in the morning and they let us stay past the time of check out i will go back there again tbey got the best place in Westminster thank you for ur time and hope to see them again some time soon

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
thebostoninn533, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017