US$92
US$139
US$70
US$117
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

All reviewsappeared cleanlay your headbath towelsfavorite hoteloutdoor poolcomfortable roomfront desk clerkclean hotelhome away from homepleasant staymacbedspreadmicrowaveplumbingdresserratesmd
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I have stayed at The Boston Inn many times. I find it to be clean and the staff is friendly. They serve a mini breakfast and coffee in the morning. Easy walk to a grocery store, drug store, and other businesses located behind the building. Really enjoy the pool weather permitting. I will and plan on staying there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very nice. Seemed larger than usual. The shower was great - the people running the place were very kind. The pool area was excellent - quite beautiful. This is my favorite hotel of our two week vacation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz D
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The Boston Inn is doing a lot of things right. The grounds are manicured, and the outdoor pool looked well maintained. We had room 191 which was really big and had a refrigerator and microwave along with the two beds. The mattress and box were both encased, but other than the old-style comforter, there was only a sheet. A light blanket would have been most appreciated. My problem with the room was the dank smell that hits you as soon as you enter. There's a huge sign threatening to fine guests $250 for smoking inside, but I really don't know how anyone could tell. It could have been the carpet that has seen better days, or maybe the mold on some of the bathroom tiles. The bathroom has a neat retro look, with blue and yellow tiles, but some of the grout is black. We stayed two nights ($170) and got coffee each morning. There was also juice, bagels, cereal and toast available. I don't like giving bad reviews, but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 103Katherine
Reviewed 26 July 2017

stayed at the Boston Inn end of July to go down to an Orioles game. The room was big and appeared clean. Upon our return in the evening, there was no parking and I had to park far from my room. There was no blanket on the bed, just the icky bed spread which hotels never wash, and a thin top sheet. With it being summer and the ac on it would have been nice to have a clean blanket on the bed along with the sheet. I asked for extra towels on my booking.com reservation and did not get any. Additionally, the bath towels were hardly that. They were rough and very small in size and they only gave us two. I guess it was an okay stay, but I don't know that I would stay there again. On a good note, the staff upon arrival was very friendly and even gave us a welcome bag.

Room Tip: I have a preference for non smoking but be aware that they do allow pets and smoking in some rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed in Room 274 from 07/18/2017 to 07/20/2017.We were ready to check out and was missing something so I got down on the floor to look under the beds for it and found 3 used tampons under the bed!!!!! I have done housekeeping and the very last thing I did before I finished the room was to check under the beds!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family