“Another Good Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The wife was craving italian food? So we made the trip for another dinner here. Being a Friday night we waited about 30 minutes for a table. After being seated we were quick to order. Although the menu has calzones as a subheading on the menu, they no longer make them. So I opted to try their famous doughboys. I order the italiano doughboy, the wife got the chicken parm, and our daughter order the pizza. Everything was very good. The doughboy was a good alternative to a calzone, but it was fairly small. I consider to have a normal "guy appetite" these days and I finished the doughboy off with ease and was eager to still eat. We were expecting this based soley on the price. But the waitress said some people had a hard time finishing it, so I went for it. I would recommend this more for an appetizer for 2 than a meal for one. The chicken parm was just as good as the first time. But with it being such a large portion the wife and I split it, giving me the extra food I still craved. So overall, it worked out for us. Our daughter's pizza was good. But we always have a hard time finding a good NY style slice.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This small, unassuming restaurant and deli WAS awesome. Since the new bar makeover, it goes well beyond awesome. The food has always been spectacular, nothing new there. The service is great; the staff makes you feel at home. Now, it will be my go-to after work watering hole. Just a fantastic spot for couples, families, singles, etc. This is also my standard lunch spot for clients and wholesalers. There are only a handful of decent restaurants in Southern Maryland and this one ranks at the top! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

great food, great service, also the quanities will never leave you wanting more.. the proportions are huge

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My wife & I wanted to try a new restaurant this weekend. We searched on our GPS and found Rucci's in White Plains, MD. Sat. night and no waiting, salads were ok, but meatball/sauce ap was awesome! My lasagna was a very large portion and delicious! Sat. is night is Prime Rib night and my wife loved it. We both brought some home. Did I mention great service? We'll be back...

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Stopped in Sunday for Bloody Marys and brunch,I ordered the breakfast doughboy, everything you want for breakfast in one package topped with sausage gravy. It doesn’t get any better than that and Ashley was right on point.