“Good pizza, good service!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My friend knew this place by reputation. It was very good and the place looks very nice. I would go again.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I have not visited in a long time, but was pleasantly surprised with the tasty caesar salad w salmon. The hostess and very attentive manager noticed I was waiting a long time for my takeout during the snow storm and threw in extra croutons and some free cookies.

1  Thank bellazucca
Reviewed 23 December 2016

My wife and I and four of our children (18 and older) had a variety of food for our meals. The food was very good. Our waitress, Deena, was exceptional, always on top of things. We never had to look for her to ask for a soda refill. She wrote the date and contents on the one doggy bag box we requested. She was very thorough and timely.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

My sister and I were doing some seasonal shopping and stopped here for lunch. Our server, Leo, was very pleasant and informed. . There were fresh grilled veggies as a side to our platters, and the chicken dishes were juicy. The decor was generic but clean.
The manager stopped by to welcome us and we ended up exchanging seasoning recipes for the farro salad. He even suggested we ask for our preference in seasonings the next time we visit. There is ample parking and there is also a call-ahead section to park and pick up your order.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I love that we have a location so close to us. Sometimes you just gotta have a deep dish. We have always found this location to be clean and neat, and the staff fast and friendly.