“Always good Italian food ”

Chianti Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I've had the seafood pasta more than once. There's live music in the next room. We're never disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I've read other reviews, but I'm here to say that our group of 14 who were at Chianti
last evening were very happy. We were seated around tables arranged in a big square in the back room so conversation could flow back and forth easily at our private party. The jazz hadn't started which I think is why it was booked early.

Now the food. I started with the Portobello mushrooms on a bed of baby spinach. Delicious. By the way, the wine pours were generous and the bread and hummus dip were just what we needed until the main courses came...which was reasonably fast for a larger group. A number of us chose the blackened salmon...again on spinach but we didn't mind, the dressing was so good...a sweet/sour balsamic I think. The tiara masu was one of the best I've ever had anywhere in the world and that includes Italy and Sicily. I've had ones that were dry and cakey. This was soft, soaked in liquor and topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream. I would go to Chianti after movies at the Cabot just for this dessert.
Definitely will be back, Chianti.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Chianti's is a great place for a nice dinner. I love the menu, nice wine list and attentive service.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank debra_is_now
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We love eating at Chianti's! I frequently order the zucchilini noodles and love them! You can enjoy a quiet meal in the dining room, or eat near the bar area to enjoy the live music.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Had a reservation, seated right away!
From the moment we arrived the hospitality was top notch.
Relaxing atmosphere nice linen table cloth and napkins with candle and bottle of wine dresses the table.
I ordered the pumpkin ravioli with pear and gorgonzola cheese yummy!
Scollops for an appetizer
Swordfish special and other dishes were equally delicious.
We couldn't pass up the desserts....
Lovely spot high recommend prices are moderate.

Date of visit: February 2017