“The best spinach feta cheese calzone in town. ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

I had a chance to stop by today in Beverly House of Pizza for lunch.I ordered spinach feta cheese calzone, chicken kabob salate and stake tip dinner. Really I was impressed. The place was so clean,the service was so good and the most important the food was so tasty. Me ,my wife and my daughter enjoyed the delicious lunch, cooked so perfect. I recommend this place to all my friends and to everyone. I will go back again.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

In the past we have loved this place but the last 2 times we have been for pizza we have gotten sick. The other night my poor daughter was up all night, sick. Don't think we will be back. Hopefully it was just some weird thing but we cannot take the chance.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Love BHOP! Have them on speed dial! My go to dinner is ham and cheese sub. Best one in town by far. And for $5.75 you can't beat the price. I also love the fish sandwich . It is only $6.00 and really big and we'll cooked and fresh. You can get the fish sandwich dinner and it comes with fries, onion rings and and small salad think it will run you $8.00. It's a lot of food. They have really good seafood. The fried clams are great. Why wait in line at Woodman's for hours when BHOP clams are just as good.
The people that work there are fast and friendly. Always great my order right.
The only negative thing I have it say is I'm not crazy about there pizza. I think it is the crust I don't like.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Been eating pizza in Beverly for 26 years now. Have tried many many places but this is the place I like. Cheese pizza is good but meatball is the best. When friends come to visit, they ask to get pizza there. It always blows my friends mine when they just know what you order is when you walk in, no name given on the phone or when we arrive it is just hear is your order. Friendly place, a little tough for parking sometimes and is a bit out of the way for us but it is worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

One of our staples for getting take-out or delivery. Consistently good food. The restaurant is clean and friendly, but nothing to write home about. You get what you pay for: good, affordable, basic food.