“Ban Mi Bowl”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We went here for lunch and I choose the Ban Mi Bowl. A great taste of the salad but as many times there is too much. The picture in the menu looks more like what I would like to have. Anyway, great taste.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We always eat here when we visit Boston. The salads are great. All fresh and very generous portions. My particular favourite is the Thai salad. Plenty of choice of hot dishes too.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We visited the Braintree location the past Thursday, 12/1/2016. My wife, a vegetarian of 26 years, ended up eating a piece of bacon due to cross contamination! Totally unacceptable!!

We did let our server know and a manager did come by our table to apologize and took the price of the salad off our bill. That however is not the point! Cross contamination with meat is a risk on ethical and religious grounds.

We were told that this occurred because the meats were placed alongside the salad ingredients for efficiency.

Well, that efficiency just lost CPK two customers.

Beware!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The server was great! the restaurant was picking up as we stood in line to be seated for three people. 5 minutes went by and two people came in and the hostess sat them at a table for four.? Umm why weren't we sat before the two top? Lack of communication between the 2, 3 or 4 hostess. Server greeted us promptly took out drink order and then returned with drinks and took our meal order. Margherita Pizza could use more basil it was very scarce, but taste was good. The Jerk Chicken pizza nice and spicy well seasoned cooked perfectly, but the Garlic Cream Fettuccini fell FLAT no seasoning, no garnish and lacked the taste of garlic! The cream sauce was a paste the clung onto each strand of fettuccini. Salt & pepper couldn't help it. Quite dissapointing for my family as I boasted about how good the food is!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

On my first visit I had the Hawaiian pizza with the thin crust. Super tasty and the pizza crust was really good.

My second visit, I tried the THE ORIGINAL BBQ CHICKEN CHOPPED salad which was huge and super good. My wife enjoys the QUINOA + ARUGULA salad as she is vegetarian.

On both visits, we found the service by the wait staff very good.

Definitely becoming a favorite place.