“Bad news ”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

As a former employee and someone who has worked in food services my entire life this is by far the worst run resturaunt I was ever a part of. From employees dropping food in the walk in fridge and just scooping it off the floor back into the container to the horrible management. They need some serious help!

1  Thank Erica L

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We got take out pizza. It had pinapple and ham on it an was soo tasty! We will be going back soon, an ordeeing another great pizza!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Went out too late lunch with some family members after Christmas shopping stopped in for a bite to eat always want to eat here food is delicious hot and what you asked for and the drinks I never water down and they are always able to sit me in a booth and the waitress as well was really nice love this place for a quick bite to eat!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The rating of 3 is based on an average after 2 visits in 5 days. First rating would have been 5 and Our second, a one!

Our first visit was excellent. Good good and good service. We were told that if we returned within 5 days, we would get $10 off a $40 bill hence our second visit.

Oh boy, our server was absolutely pathetic.
1. Didn't recall that I wanted soup before the main course. I had to ask and by the time it arrived, the main was ready too.
2. At the end of the meal, we asked if he could check to see if we had managed to accummulate a $40 bill. He came back saying that it was just under at $38 and we could order something else. We ended up ordering a bowl of soup.

Our waiter then came back saying that it was still not enough! Aargh! At that point, I had to ask to speak to a manager.

I forgot to mention that the second visit was on Halloween so the place was extremely quiet so it wasn't like our server was rushed off his feet.

I'd go back for the food but would not want to be served by that individual again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stopped in for an early dinner and had a great and filling meal. I tend to get the same thing each time, the Waldorf Chicken Salad as it's tasty and HUGE (even the half portion is enough for a meal). My husband ordered the fish. It was fresh and tasty. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere comforting and relaxed.
We even took a pizza to go for later - and that rocked too as a late night snack! Make sure to get the points card as points do add up quickly.