“Great food no wait”
Review of Cafe Alfresco

Cafe Alfresco
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Reviewed 5 October 2015

My wife and I stopped in after church. We cam at the changeover time from breakfast to lunch. We both had a bowl of soup. My wife had the clam chowder and I had the tomato a basil. Both we great and they were servers while we waited for our sandwiches. I had the fried chicken panini with tomato and bacon. It was great, one of,the better sandwiches I have had. We both enjoyed our meal. I would highly recommend. The best part, no wait and the service was great!

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Every year I come with my mom and sis to this family owned cafe! They are always bustling and for good reason. The food is delicious. The atmosphere is very friendly and they are located in the Lemon Tree Shops which has many different types of stores to poke around in here. We always go there for lunch and get the same thing every year. I highly recommend the Nantucket Scallop Sandwich on the ciabatta bread! Yummy!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is one of the best places for an easy breakfast out on the Cape! Order at the counter with the friendly staff, grab yourself some coffee (grab a refill later, if you like!), take a seat in the airy dining room, or sit outside, weather permitting...wait for some great food! The best breakfast sandwich on the Cape! And the best bacon!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

The quality and change in the menu goes on and on! You can count on seasonal favorites to appear! It's a great place to grab a quick lunch when you are on the "shopping trail". The Cafe Alfresco will make you relax! It's especially nice out on the deck!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

This is a simple place but has a lovely deck outside and simple yet fresh and delicious fare. Ideal for lunch or coffee and a treat in the afternoon - great stop if you are on the go too!