“I think I'll make it my regular breakfast joint.”

Brewster's Coffee Shop
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It was a lovely Cape day and the outside garden seating area was full with a line (just like everywhere else in August), but as a new part-time resident I passed up the opportunity to sit among the flowers so that I could check out the interior where I guess I'll pass some winter hours.

The coffee is delicious. It's fancy, fair-trade organic stuff. The staff - from Romania so possibly seasonal - was lovely. It's cash only (there's an ATM) and they only serve breakfast and lunch. I had Irish eggs Benedict which means corned beef hash instead of ham. Served with home fries it was delicious and very good value for the Cape at $8.99.

he room is bright and clean and the tables have glass over retro cotton tablecloths so the place is both jaunty and clean. The bathrooms passed my high standard test but could do with a bin by the door for used paper towels (I aced the shot from across the room).

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Reviews suggested this may have been a hidden gem but it was just average. Staff was very friendly and service was quick - however getting the bill was a bit of a challenge because the server went on break. Food was just average.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Ate at the outside tables on a Friday morning. Plenty of seating with no wait until about 9:15am when it began to fill up.
Delicious local coffee ($2.99) and several varieties of Eggs Benedict (traditional, sausage, bacon, spinach, etc.) from $8.99-10.99. Additional offerings of omelettes, egg dishes, pancakes, French toast and waffles. The "Surfs Up" plate offers 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and meat for $9.99.
Service was good and efficient with frequent checking and coffee fill-ups.
$40 for 3 big breakfasts and 3 coffees.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We used to frequent this place years ago and it was a nice family oriented place. We stopped for lunch on a rainy day. The kitchen was backed up and we waited a very long time for our food. When we received our order it was wrong. We then had to wait again. The people working there were chatting behind the counter totally ignoring everyone. It was a terrible experience and won't go back.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Nestled on a delightful stretch of road with an ample outdoor seating area, friendly service, and great food, this place check's all the Cape Cod boxes for me.
Parking is tough, very tight, lots of people around, lots of families etc, so it can take a while to get in and out, but once in, the coffee shop is very rustic with a cute little counter that might seat about 8-10, "Diner" style stools, and quite a few regular dining tables. All in all the place was spotless.
We were there on a Saturday morning and i thought it would be jammed, but the weather wasn't great so it wasn't bad at all, we opted to sit inside and were very comfortable, not all squashed up as in some places on the Cape.
Standard offerings on the breakfast menu, eggs, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, pancakes, french toast etc...
I opted for the 2 eggs with corned beef hash, home fries and toast, outstanding!
Some of the best eggs i've had out of my own kitchen, cooked over medium atop a corned beef hash cake that was also outstanding.
Hot thick cut toast and crisp, fresh hash browns rounded off this gastronomical delight for me.
#2 had the chocolate chip and banana pancakes with a side of bacon, i sampled the pancake and i thought it was ok..
#3 had scrambled eggs with toast and sausage and was very pleased with the dish. #4 had 2 eggs over easy with bacon and toast and was also very pleased with their selection.
Service was prompt and friendly, Victor, our server, kept the coffee coming and did a great job, to say it was his first week!
Prices? Its the Cape in July, so i thought it would have been real expensive but not bad, for 4 of us out the door including tip we were looking at $65
I'm sure during peak times mid summer on nice days the line is out the door, but i'd wait in line for a table here.