“Best pizza on the South Shore”
Review of Cape Cod Cafe

Cape Cod Cafe
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Brockton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have been eating pizza from the Cape Cod Cafe (CCC) since...well, as long as I can remember...I would guess about 50-55 years. The one in Brockton is the original and the best. Then they added on locations in Bridgewater and Raynham (both are very good now). Now, they have added two more...one in N Easton and another in Halifax (I have not been to either location). At first, the other locations (in BW and Ra) didn't measure up to the original in Brockton, but then CCC did something very smart, they had their cook from the Brockton location go to the other locations and teach them how to make the pizza. This concept worked great. I know they did this at the BW and Ra locations and if they did it at the NE and Ha locations, they should all be serving great pizzas. The pizza is the 10" Greek, pub-style pizza and it is awesome. I love combinations like Pepperoni & Mushroom and Meatball & Mushroom. My absolute favorite is the Chicken and Chili combination. I know, it sounds crazy, but if you like chicken and you like chili, try them together on a pizza...it is delicious. In 2006, I was living in W. Springfield and working in Brockton and Raynham. I would order 2 or 3 pizzas and pick them up at the Raynham location on 138 just prior to getting on 495 for my 100 mile ride back home to W. Springfield. If you are not into pizza (who isn't?), check out their menu, they have a variety of other foods that are very good as well. I am not a salad person, but I have long heard that the CCC has the best Greek Salad around.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Came here for the pizza - supposed to be the best pub pizza in all the land. It's very good. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. I prefer Town Spa to Cape Cod - but the differences are very minor. The consistency of every pizza was spot on - they really know what they are doing. Each pizza comes either as is, crispy, or well done. An you can get burnt ends - which means that they add a thin layer of sauce that touches the pan the pizza is cooked in which make a thin ring around the pizza that gives it a great depth of flavor. As far as pub pizza is concerned - it's up there with the best - but as for pizza in general, there are many other better pies out there. Stop in if you are in the area for sure, but I don't think making a special trip here is worth it.

1  Thank TDK44
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I love everything here and it's always amazing every time. I grew up eating cape cod pizza and it really is the best in the area. I like to get burnt edges on the pizza, so good! I also love their salads and the buffalo chicken is my favorite, it's not fried like most restaurants, it's just tender chicken with the buffalo sauce on top and the blue cheese on the side, it's addicting!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Best bar in town. Staff are friendly and talkative. Very helpful. Warm and friendly environment. Gotta love the people of Brockton

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A trip to the Cod should be on your bucket list.

Without question the pizza in the best you will ever eat. Don't forget to order it with the crispy crust - the best way to have a pizza from The Cod.

I like the white pizza with onions and pepperoni. It give you the sweetness of the onions and the spiciness of the pepperoni. A great combo.

The bar has many choices for draft beer. The usual domestics along with the best of the craft beers.

A trip to The Cod is always a good time and experience when you are in the area.