“Not like how it was”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

So my family and I have been going here for years. We loved it. However, the past few times we were not pleased. If you want to order a plain cheese, that's fine. If you order anything with toppings be prepared. Normally I wouldn't complain about the amount of toppings on something. But this was an overload. I had ordered a pepper and onion pizza and it was like I was eating spoonfuls of just pepper and onion. It was pretty gross. I'm hoping they go back to how it was because they did have great pizza.

2  Thank Heather W

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Cod is a long standing well seasoned pizza pan shop. The crust and sauce are like NO one else in the south shore.

1  Thank alexanderhc
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Enjoyed lunch at Cape Cod Pizza 6-28 with 4 co-workers. This pizza is so good. So so good. We had the cheeseburger pizza, shaved steak, roasted red pepper and alfredo sauce (don't knock it till you've tried it!) pepperoni, sausage mushroom and mushroom and onion. The pizza is crispy and loaded with toppings - no skimping on meat toppings here. Service was excellent, prompt, friendly and efficient. Decor is a little dated - but hey - this is pizza joint! If you love pizza try it out.

1  Thank Jill J
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have been eating pizza from the Cape Cod Cafe (CCC) since...well, as long as I can remember...I would guess about 50-55 years. The one in Brockton is the original and the best. Then they added on locations in Bridgewater and Raynham (both are very good now). Now, they have added two more...one in N Easton and another in Halifax (I have not been to either location). At first, the other locations (in BW and Ra) didn't measure up to the original in Brockton, but then CCC did something very smart, they had their cook from the Brockton location go to the other locations and teach them how to make the pizza. This concept worked great. I know they did this at the BW and Ra locations and if they did it at the NE and Ha locations, they should all be serving great pizzas. The pizza is the 10" Greek, pub-style pizza and it is awesome. I love combinations like Pepperoni & Mushroom and Meatball & Mushroom. My absolute favorite is the Chicken and Chili combination. I know, it sounds crazy, but if you like chicken and you like chili, try them together on a pizza...it is delicious. In 2006, I was living in W. Springfield and working in Brockton and Raynham. I would order 2 or 3 pizzas and pick them up at the Raynham location on 138 just prior to getting on 495 for my 100 mile ride back home to W. Springfield. If you are not into pizza (who isn't?), check out their menu, they have a variety of other foods that are very good as well. I am not a salad person, but I have long heard that the CCC has the best Greek Salad around.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Came here for the pizza - supposed to be the best pub pizza in all the land. It's very good. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. I prefer Town Spa to Cape Cod - but the differences are very minor. The consistency of every pizza was spot on - they really know what they are doing. Each pizza comes either as is, crispy, or well done. An you can get burnt ends - which means that they add a thin layer of sauce that touches the pan the pizza is cooked in which make a thin ring around the pizza that gives it a great depth of flavor. As far as pub pizza is concerned - it's up there with the best - but as for pizza in general, there are many other better pies out there. Stop in if you are in the area for sure, but I don't think making a special trip here is worth it.

1  Thank TDK44