“Among the favorite "pizza joints"”
Review of Cape Cod Cafe

Cape Cod Cafe
Ranked #2 of 179 Restaurants in Brockton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Okay, Cape Cod Cafe is more than pizza. However, it would be difficult to visit this place and order anything else. We love the pizza here. We typically share a Greek Salad as well. The small salad is substantial. We have never been disappointed at Cape Cod Cafe. We look forward to trying their other locations. The service was terrific as well. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I come here whenever I'm in town. Best pizza ever! Got the meat lovers this tin and it was amazing. Definitely going back next time I am in town!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

So my family and I have been going here for years. We loved it. However, the past few times we were not pleased. If you want to order a plain cheese, that's fine. If you order anything with toppings be prepared. Normally I wouldn't complain about the amount of toppings on something. But this was an overload. I had ordered a pepper and onion pizza and it was like I was eating spoonfuls of just pepper and onion. It was pretty gross. I'm hoping they go back to how it was because they did have great pizza.

2  Thank Heather W
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Cod is a long standing well seasoned pizza pan shop. The crust and sauce are like NO one else in the south shore.

1  Thank alexanderhc
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Enjoyed lunch at Cape Cod Pizza 6-28 with 4 co-workers. This pizza is so good. So so good. We had the cheeseburger pizza, shaved steak, roasted red pepper and alfredo sauce (don't knock it till you've tried it!) pepperoni, sausage mushroom and mushroom and onion. The pizza is crispy and loaded with toppings - no skimping on meat toppings here. Service was excellent, prompt, friendly and efficient. Decor is a little dated - but hey - this is pizza joint! If you love pizza try it out.

1  Thank Jill J