“Not impressed. ”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Got a personal pizza. Was so greasy and soggy. From the reviews said it was crispy. Mine was not not like a bar pizza. Will not be back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Pizza is great, very good food at a reasonable price. Aside from the pizza the greek salad is the best in the city and the sandwiches are also great. Its a local institution.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Okay, Cape Cod Cafe is more than pizza. However, it would be difficult to visit this place and order anything else. We love the pizza here. We typically share a Greek Salad as well. The small salad is substantial. We have never been disappointed at Cape Cod Cafe. We look forward to trying their other locations. The service was terrific as well. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I come here whenever I'm in town. Best pizza ever! Got the meat lovers this tin and it was amazing. Definitely going back next time I am in town!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

So my family and I have been going here for years. We loved it. However, the past few times we were not pleased. If you want to order a plain cheese, that's fine. If you order anything with toppings be prepared. Normally I wouldn't complain about the amount of toppings on something. But this was an overload. I had ordered a pepper and onion pizza and it was like I was eating spoonfuls of just pepper and onion. It was pretty gross. I'm hoping they go back to how it was because they did have great pizza.

2  Thank Heather W