“Delivery Pizza”
Review of Pizza Days

Pizza Days
Ranked #51 of 130 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We aren’t big on ordering delivery but every now and then the occasional sushi or pizza delivery is needed, and for pizza we choose Pizza Days. The thin crust options is our favorite. Pizza is fresh and tasty. Bacon cheeseburger and steak and cheese are definitely guilty pleasures!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Got some pizzas delivered to my office for a meeting. Should have gone with my regular place. I got a mix of vege, meat lover, and cheese. The vege was watery and soggy and lightly cooked. The meats were not passable but the cheese pizzas were ok. Sorry for the last minute order.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

When in in a whim, I had never ordered from Pizza Day's before and could not have left happier. The staff was curtious and friendly. They have a large menu and making a special combo was no problem. Even though it was a Friday night the wait was reasonable.
I rate Pizza Days as one of the best I Burlington.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Reasonable prices and the pizza is always freshly made and tasty. They send a flyer to all of us in the neighborhood; it has the prices and all the different items that are available (wraps, sandwiches, etc.). Worth trying at least once.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Good food and good service. They have great deals on Pizzas too . My personal favorite is chicken and broccoli deep dish . The only draw back is , for weborder you need to create an account and remember a very complicated password issued by them. Can't it be made simple ?