“It is what it is”

Blue Hills Ski Area
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Ok if you want Vermont skiing you need to go to Vermont. I like Blue Hills because it is down the road from me and great if you want to strap some skis on after work. I think it is great for families with children. The lift tickets are affordable, they have food, hot chocolate and pleasant staff.

Plus with the winter we had you won't find better snow anywhere up North.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"boston"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

When here 2 weeks ago as I'd visited here during the cold snap. Wanted something worthwhile to do. Decided to go skiing as I'd never done it before. I cannot fault the facilities or the staff as they were top notch and just what I needed to get rent ski's, boots, helmet, adult beginner lessons and time on the slopes. All for 108 dollars. I thought it was a bargain.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We go here regularly for afternoon and weekend skiing with the kids. If you want little kids to get in some runs without having to go all the way up north, this is a good solution. Season passes are cheap, staff is friendly and they work hard to keep snow on the little runs.

1  Thank Colleen W
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Without doubt the most dis-organised kids ski lessons that I have ever been at. Parking is very bad. One week I sat there wondering where my kid was along with other parents and it turned out the instructor had taken them back to the lodge via the back of the hill, without telling any of us.
The next week, they didn't have enough instructors so classes of different grades were merged

2  Thank Irish9999