“Family favorite place to go”

Blue Hills Ski Area
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Very well run, different trail options, fun atmosphere for kid groups and family groups, quiet times early in the day.

1  Thank Denny S
in 2 reviews
"boston"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Now that the snow is gone it's time to dust off the hiking shoe's. Blue Hills has a very doable hike for any level hiker and it provides a great view from the top at the observation area. Take a lunch and water in a day pack and get after it

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Ok if you want Vermont skiing you need to go to Vermont. I like Blue Hills because it is down the road from me and great if you want to strap some skis on after work. I think it is great for families with children. The lift tickets are affordable, they have food, hot chocolate and pleasant staff.

Plus with the winter we had you won't find better snow anywhere up North.

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

When here 2 weeks ago as I'd visited here during the cold snap. Wanted something worthwhile to do. Decided to go skiing as I'd never done it before. I cannot fault the facilities or the staff as they were top notch and just what I needed to get rent ski's, boots, helmet, adult beginner lessons and time on the slopes. All for 108 dollars. I thought it was a bargain.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We go here regularly for afternoon and weekend skiing with the kids. If you want little kids to get in some runs without having to go all the way up north, this is a good solution. Season passes are cheap, staff is friendly and they work hard to keep snow on the little runs.

1  Thank Colleen W

Been to Blue Hills Ski Area? Share your experiences!