“Fantastic!”

Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome burrito, panini, and especially loved the Whoopie pies (we tried carrot cake and original and both were amazing!!) we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Victoria M

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

think the Corner Store has the best burritos on the Cape. Lunch, dinner, or breakfast...you can't go wrong. There is often a line out the door. Keep your eyes open for a separate line for paninis which are also amazing. The whoopee pies are very good and come in two sizes and a variety of flavors like standard chocolate cake and white filling to coconut or red velvet or peanut butter. They are in the fridge so let them come up to room temperature.
The hard-working energetic staff are friendly and helpful.
My only complaint is that I don't see hats or hair coverings on these food prep workers! My son pointed it out to me on a visit this summer and I have made it a point to notice on subsequent visits. This would be unacceptable in Boston. I assumed it was a state health code but maybe different rules apply town by town.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and quick. I love the coffee. It’s the best. I eat here year round. The food is always good. Super consistent. They get super busy in the summer so I suggest calling your order in.

1  Thank Iluvfood12
Reviewed 11 October 2017

So tasty. All of their food looked delicious but their burritos were amazing! Definitely would return!

1  Thank Brianna S
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The parking lot here is packed at lunch time. We had to drive around a bit and found a spot on the shoulder of the road. The food was good and fresh. They offer salads and gluten free wraps but no gluten free bread. They also will do kids size burritos or sandwiches for a reduced price. None of the desserts were dairy free but they have gluten free Chex treats. It's also a drive from the center of town 5-10 minutes.