“Best Burritos”

Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We love the Corner Store and have been coming here for years. This is a cult classic in Chatham and something I look forward to every memorial day weekend.

Steve and team do a great job living by the stores motto "fresh, fast, fun." My favorite will always be the buffalo chicken burrito. If you go on a day when this isn't the special -- ask for extra franks hot sauce, it's not the same, but it is a good stand in.

1  Thank cosullivan14

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I don't know why there are so many good reviews. I am a local, and my buddy (who is also a local) and I just had a burrito here the other day. We both admitted that we go here cause its close to the job site, and we both agreed that their food quality sucks, and the price is too high! The staff is amazing, there's that. I am a vegetarian, and my buddy is a meat eater. We both had the same thing to say about this place. If you are a veggie, stay away from the "veggie topping"; a jubilee of cooked veggies. Lame. A burrito, drink and chips will run you well over 15$. Then its hard to tip the staff! This place is capitalizing on being the only show in the area.. We joked about opening a burrito shop across the street just to show people what a good burrito is. You may like this place, but my buddy and I dread eating here.

2  Thank Topherlicious
Steve D, Owner at Corner Store, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Topherlicious,

Thank you for taking the time to write your heartfelt review. I appreciate you giving a shoutout to our amazing staff. So sorry you don't like our food. Please let me know what we can do to make your next experience more enjoyable.

We have so many great veggie options... grilled eggplant, baby arugula, pair so well with our Balsamic Herb Dressing. We also offer organic Tempe cooked to order.

I hope you have a great day and will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Locally very popular for their sandwiches and lunch specials. They do a very active take out business.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome burrito, panini, and especially loved the Whoopie pies (we tried carrot cake and original and both were amazing!!) we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

think the Corner Store has the best burritos on the Cape. Lunch, dinner, or breakfast...you can't go wrong. There is often a line out the door. Keep your eyes open for a separate line for paninis which are also amazing. The whoopee pies are very good and come in two sizes and a variety of flavors like standard chocolate cake and white filling to coconut or red velvet or peanut butter. They are in the fridge so let them come up to room temperature.
The hard-working energetic staff are friendly and helpful.
My only complaint is that I don't see hats or hair coverings on these food prep workers! My son pointed it out to me on a visit this summer and I have made it a point to notice on subsequent visits. This would be unacceptable in Boston. I assumed it was a state health code but maybe different rules apply town by town.