“Disappointed........”

Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had heard many good reviews of this place, so I finally tried it as I am in the area on business a lot. I ordered the Italian on ciabatta bread which is one of my favorite sandwiches. I was disappointed when a mess of meat and cheese overloaded with hot peppers was unwrapped. I could only eat half the sandwich whereas it was such a poor example of this classic great Italian sandwich. I would not recommend this place on this experience.

Steve D, Owner at Corner Store, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi bmk1459,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback gives us the opportunity to fix anything that needs attention. So sorry to hear we messed your your Italian sandwich. I'm not sure what happened... seems like it was assembled poorly or fell apart before you had the chance to enjoy it. I would like to make it up to you. Please email me at Steve@FreshFastFun.com

Again, thanks,
Steve

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The Corner Store burrito bar is a hidden gem! The regulars line up morning, noon and evening for the fabulous burritos! The line of staff prepare your burritos as you select your fillings. (Similar to that chain restaurant, but so much better!) Friendly staff, excellent burritos (+breakfast burritos, too) and great service!

1  Thank Lovebeaching
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We love the Corner Store and have been coming here for years. This is a cult classic in Chatham and something I look forward to every memorial day weekend.

Steve and team do a great job living by the stores motto "fresh, fast, fun." My favorite will always be the buffalo chicken burrito. If you go on a day when this isn't the special -- ask for extra franks hot sauce, it's not the same, but it is a good stand in.

1  Thank cosullivan14
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I don't know why there are so many good reviews. I am a local, and my buddy (who is also a local) and I just had a burrito here the other day. We both admitted that we go here cause its close to the job site, and we both agreed that their food quality sucks, and the price is too high! The staff is amazing, there's that. I am a vegetarian, and my buddy is a meat eater. We both had the same thing to say about this place. If you are a veggie, stay away from the "veggie topping"; a jubilee of cooked veggies. Lame. A burrito, drink and chips will run you well over 15$. Then its hard to tip the staff! This place is capitalizing on being the only show in the area.. We joked about opening a burrito shop across the street just to show people what a good burrito is. You may like this place, but my buddy and I dread eating here.

2  Thank Topherlicious
Steve D, Owner at Corner Store, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Topherlicious,

Thank you for taking the time to write your heartfelt review. I appreciate you giving a shoutout to our amazing staff. So sorry you don't like our food. Please let me know what we can do to make your next experience more enjoyable.

We have so many great veggie options... grilled eggplant, baby arugula, pair so well with our Balsamic Herb Dressing. We also offer organic Tempe cooked to order.

I hope you have a great day and will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Locally very popular for their sandwiches and lunch specials. They do a very active take out business.