Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea
US$174
Priceline
US$178
Courtyard
enVision Hotel Boston-Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$188
Hampton.com
US$191
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslogan airportsocial hourshuttle servicerefrigerator freezermodern appliancesfree shuttlefree breakfastfull kitchenseparate bedroomevening receptionliving areapull out sofahomewood suiteclean hotelan early morning flightexcellent hotelfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1 night stay for a day trip to Boston. This is our 2nd trip to Boston (stayed at a different hotel last time in Medford) but Homewood Suites Chelsea/Boston Logan Airport Hotel is soooooo much better! This time we tried to book other hotels in downtown Boston but it's so expensive plus outrageous parking charges. This Homewood Suites has FREE HOT BREAKFAST/FREE PARKING/FREE SHUTTLE to airport/public transportation. We had a beautiful, immaculate, modern/contemporary, spacious 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen. We drove into downtown since it was saturday, it's only a few miles away (10 minutes) & we found parking for $14 near Faneuil Hall! During weekdays we'd probably would use Uber or public transportation. Hotel felt brand new! Wish we could've stay longer. We'll definitely stay here again when in Boston.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I typically stay in hotels for around 200 nights per year. I’m partial to the Hilton chain. I’m very familiar with their amenities. This fresh, new property is one of the best that I’ve encountered. Beautiful contemporary surroundings. Cheerful staff. Well organized airport shuttle. Full 1080hd TVs in the rooms. Efficiently designed shower with the on valve opposite the deluge. A full liquor bar in the lobby. I could keep going, but I’m getting lazy! A great option even if you’re visiting downtown as the shuttle links you to the T!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Before booking this hotel I called to ask about transportation to downtown and was incorrectly told the train was 1 block away. To get to the subway to get to downtown Boston you have to hop on their airport shuttle that drops you off at the airport subway. Several times we waited either on hotel end or worse in the cold at the airport for the shuttle that never seemed to be there when they said it would be. One such experience we waited at
The airport for close to an hour after they told us it would be there in 15 minuets.
The hotel is also not set up like most Home wood suites with a separate bedroom. Our 2 queen pull out couch was just one room no door or bedroom area. Would not recommend this layout for families. The pool is super small also if you are traveling with children.
If you are looking for a clean hotel to spend the night before getting in an early flight this would be a good choice. If you are looking to sight see in Boston be prepared for frustrating transportation! I would not stay at this hotel again. If I had known it was not close to the subway line we would have chosen a more convenient hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ColwenHotels-MGMT, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Luree,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Boston Airport, Chelsea.
It's comments like yours that help us improve our product and service and helps us strive to be better, we thank you for taking the time.
Transportation to and from the airport can be tricky and we do our best to accommodate all guests. Traffic delays, waiting on other guests, unforseen delays can sometimes be a challenge.
The General Manager of the property is empowered to handle all complaints to the customers satisfaction, do not hesitate to reach out should you find the need.
We are pleased to hear the hotel was clean for your stay.
Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope you will give us another try.

The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did a lot of research before selecting this hotel and was very pleased with my stay. I was picked up very quickly from the airport by the free shuttle and was the only passenger. The wait staff at the complimentary breakfast was really on top of things and polite. The food was much better than the typical free breakfast. The kitchen in our room was fabulous and quite useful. The only hiccup in our trip was that we were staying at St Patrick's day and there was a very rowdy group near our room that prevented a good night's sleep. I am not sure how hotel management can really prevent or remedy this problem, it wasn't their fault, but they did give us some extra Hilton points for the inconvenience. The noise of my neighbors was the only real downside. Minor improvements for this new hotel could be: a light in the closet; mirror outside the bathroom; more hooks in the bathroom for hanging clothes and towels; and Kleenex also placed outside the bathroom. It is interesting that they have two TVs in a relatively small space but didn't consider these other little things for multiple guests in the same room. Lastly, I thought the wall art inside the rooms was ugly. Whoever designed it was too much a fan of 50 Shades of Grey! The rest of the hotel décor was fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great experience which has assured me to search for Hilton/Homewood Suites hotels before any other, due to its quality and guaranteed satisfied experience. I would recommend for anyone making a trip to an area with a Homewood Suites nearby, to book without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business