“No service”

Dockside Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Walked in, was seated, waited, waited and waited. People came in after us and got waited on while we sat there with no service. It explains why this place had seats left and the place across the street had a 35 minute wait. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stopped in the restaurant before it closed in the middle of a snowstorm. The food here is great. A good selection of items to choose from for pretty much any taste. I recommend the pizza or the Nachos! Portions are large and prices are low! If you are a gambler, you can play Keno here. Large Bar area with multiple TVs around to watch sports.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Classic American joint. I ordered the Grilled Cheese with tomato and avocado.

- I wasn't asked what bread I wanted
- Fries came cold
- No avocado
- No water refills

Would not recommend. You'd be better served at the 5 Guys across the parking lot.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

went in for dinner not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. My meal was excellent and my wife enjoyed hers. I got the chicken palantene. Very good, would get it again. We ate on the dining room side, bar side was to noisy. waitress was very friendly and pleasant.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy for decor here. If you like fine dining this isn't for u. Sunday football games are crowded and a little more rough. But the other evenings are a little less crazy and quiet. The food is really, really good. There are specials everyday, like $5 burgers and fries and half price apps. Nothing on this menu is pricey, but the food portions are huge and so yummy! Steal tips and burgers, wings are great. The pizza looks great too.