“Lovely ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My then fiancee now wife and I went here for new years eve. We had an amazing meal and had amazing service. The portions are huge and the food is delicious. We have never had a meal here we didn't enjoy. Will return again and again.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We have been coming here for years. This is a great neighborhood restaurant that is always consistent. Delicious homemade sauce...........Huge portions but very good quality meals.Delicious martinis that my friends and I always enjoy. The manager is always hands on, and our favorite waiter Vinny is on top of his game,Please give this place a try. You wont be dissapointed!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

My husband & I had lunch recently and, as always, everything was terrific. Even though they were extremely busy, we were seated right away. Vinnie, our waiter, was friendly & efficient. We had water, delicious hot bread with plenty of butter & our salads in short order. I had the chicken francaise which is to die for. Tender chicken, yummy lemon sauce served with a side of al dente pasta. Hubby had the chicken parm which he loved. I had a shrimp dish on a previous visit & that was excellent, as well. I've also had the paisano grinder - super! The prices are very reasonable and the food and staff are superb - everything a restaurant should be.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Today i had the stake grinder with cheese. mmmmmmmm. All the meals are good. I like the pizza also. The people are very friendly. good location . off street parking.The full bar is a nice touch to ally ovations.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Family owned and operated. Clean restaurant with great food. Buffalo chicken pizza is outstanding! Pizza is by far exceeding your standard pizza joint. Chicken parm grinder is a popular item as well. It’s a ‘must get’ by all at the fire station if we’re placing an order.