“Excellent Italian Food”

I Pazzi
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Amazing restaurant in downtown Danvers. High end, authentic Italian food. Serving up classic dishes, homemade EVERYTHING and offering several unique homemade dishes from apps to desserts. Go check it out, it's delish!
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We celebrated our son's birthday at IPazzi and it was wonderful. The service is friendly and courteous. The waiter explained the specials adding a little personal description and when he heard my father in law considering the lamb chop he immediately went to the kitchen and put a hold on the dish since he knew they were running short that night. That's service. The stuffed figs wrapped in prosciutto were heavenly. All the dishes were delicious, salmon, risotto, pasta con vengole. Very good wine list with a nice range of prices. We are coming back.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Although I must have driven by this restaurant 1,000 times, I had my first actual dining experience at iPazzi about a week ago. Don't let the child-inspired logo/drawing in the window fool you...this place is the real deal, fine Italian dining with knowledgeable and highly personable service. We arrived rather late, looking for dinner around 9:30-10 after a fundraiser and found a comfortable seat at the small, but cozy bar. We were warmly welcomed to the full menu and did not feel rushed at all given the late hour. The menu consists of a wide variety of homemade pastas and Italian dishes, that would honestly rival any of the finest Italian restaurants in Boston. Our meals were hand delivered by one of the chefs and were amazing. Bartender was also very knowledgeable about the wines and took great care in preparing drinks. I would highly recommend ipazzi for dinner, of course, but also for after work drinks and apps at the bar or as the perfect late night stop.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants- period. The owner/chef and his wife bring forward an original menu, well thought out and beautifully presented. Eaten here numerous times andI don't think they know how to serve a bad dish. The daily risotto has never disappointed and the daily specials always tempting- order the favorites or risk? Either way you can't loose.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We came here thinking it was sort of a diner type of place but we were shocked when we walked on on fine dining. The service was excellent, drinks filled consistently, doors opened for you. The food was very good. Everything was cooked to perfection and better than we expected. We do recommend ordering an appetizer as the portions were a bit on the small side but other than that, excellent place to dine.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Enzalina
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Food was delicious and so fresh. I had the creme brulee which was magnificent. The bartender made a lovely champagne drink based on a few of my preferences. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank malcam

Been to I Pazzi? Share your experiences!