“best pizza to me”

Rocco's Pizza House
Ranked #31 of 119 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I've tried many pizzas in the area and passed Roccos a lot. I could have made my journey a lot shorter had I gone there first. I've always preferred a thin crust pizza , well this is it! great flavor and I even eat the crust !

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Decided to give Rocco's a try this afternoon based on reviews here at TripAdvisor. The signage is easy to see with a retro 1950s look. Inside the store is your basic take-out. A few tables and narrow booths and a long counter. I wouldn't recommend for eat-in.

The menu is typical New England pizzeria - pizza, calzones, hot & cold subs, some limited pasta options and a few sides.

I ordered a Pepperoni & Onion Pizza for Take-Out. They said it would be 15 to 20 minutes and I arrived 20 minutes later. It wasn't done yet, but was ready 5 minutes later. The do take credit cards.

My pizza had good flavor. The sauce was great and though the toppings looked sparse, they were actually fine. They hand-stretch the dough and as I waited I watched them stretch a large one, twirling it. The crust tasted good but was very weak. As I ate I dropped toppings all over myself. You need both hands to eat and make sure you have plenty of napkins.

So overall a good experience. Next time I'll try the pizza-fold method of eating so I don't get so stained.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great pizza place in downtown Danvers. I ordered a takeout, and I built my own pizza. Loved it and I would highly recommend this place. It is a small local business and they have been there for many years.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I grew up with the flavors of Rocco's pizza. When I crave a pizza I want a Rocco's large cheese pizza well done. The flavor of the sauce, the thin crust and just the right blend of cheese hits the spot every time.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

We ordered delivery twice. First time was a antipasto salad and large meat pizza. Both very good. Second time was large calzones (the large calzones are big enough for at least 2 people). Both times the food was good. Delivery was fast. And prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2015