“Great seafood and roast beef at reasonable prices...”
Review of Kelly's Roast Beef

Kelly's Roast Beef
Ranked #21 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My wife and I always enjoy a visit to Kelly's Roast Beef although we tend to go for the seafood as opposed to the RB!! We often have lunch there and split one of their seafood plates...fried clam plate; fried clam/scallop plate; or the fried fish plate. There is plenty of food on one plate to share between two people. We just ask for a second plate...more tartar sauce and a fork! The food is fresh...the place is clean...the staff is efficient and pleasant. The clam chowder is also among the best anywhere...especially if you like it thin which I do! Overall, Kelly's is extremely predictable. It is our go-to spot for a quick lunch. We also go to the Saugus location as well and it is equally good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I brought my son and his kids to Kellys. The service was great and the fact that they had kid sized meals was a plus. The World Famous roast beef is outstanding. The resteraunt was clean and well decorated with old time photos etc of Revere beach.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

If you want the BEST clam chowder in the WORLD, this is the place to get it. Forget Legal and the others, Kelly's is the BEST. If you want any of their seafood dishes, it will match or beat the others as well. The food is great, the location is great - they have multiple locations.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

First time ever to kellys! Fantastic sandwich - wish I could've eaten more-. Quick service- great variety on the menu and prices. Will definitely return when nearby

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

First time at Kellys. Great I like it.
Had small roast beef meal. Definitely worth it. Cooked good and very filling. Would definately come back.

Been to Kelly's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!