“Gluten Free pizza”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I used the online menu to see if they offered gluten-free pizza. Within the menu, there is a listing of various pizza fabrications and two columns indicating price for 'small' and 'large'. As with many other pizza parlors, Giovanni's offers only one size of gluten-free pizza. Because the price of $9.99 was listed under the column labeled 'large', I anticipated a decent sized pizza. When I arrived to pick it up, I was very surprised to see a small box containing my pizza. I asked to verify this and was told there was only one size GF pizza, but apparently it is NOT large but small (9" diameter).

I've only been diagnosed with Celiac Disease for a few weeks and am exploring my dining options. Other local parlors offer 10" or 12" GF pizzas (again, one size only in either place). I'll try other options before considering a return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This [lace serves the best Roast Beef sandwiches on the North Shore! Not only those but great subs and pizza as well!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

This place is hit or miss. Order clearly and say things twice to ensure your order is correct. Most times when one orders outside of the norm, the order is wrong. Don't bother complaining to the owner, well let's just say she could use some lessons in customer service. Here is a link to donate to put her through obedience training, www.sadwoman.com.

Overall, we will not be returning. Not worth $20.00 for a large sub and med fries

3  Thank Diana B
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I like to go to GIovanni's in Danvers for their cheese pizza. They have a crunchy crust (it's not crispy, it's crunchy—hard to describe, but it's good), with a good amount of slightly sweet sauce and cheese. They have a great special on Monday and Tuesday nights.

O have not had their sandwiches, and I'm not sure I've even had their other pizzas, I like the cheese so much.

The decor and atmosphere are not much to speak of, but that's not why you go here.

One other thing: don't confuse Giovanni's Danvers (which is in Danvers Square, the "downtown" area) with either Gio's (which is a few blocks away, on Elm Street) or the GIovanni's that is on Maple Street out near Route 95 and Route 1.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Giovanni's on Maple St is Fantastic. Best pizza, Sandwiches and Salads in town. House dressing is homemade and the kabob salads are to die for. The owners are friendly, the restaurant is clean and food is always fresh. If you haven't tried Giovanni's I would highly recommend! !!