“Solid pizza”

Add it.
Bella Mia Pizza & More
Ranked #79 of 119 Restaurants in Danvers
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

My friend brought over a cheese pizza from Bella Mia for us to share for lunch. I thought it was good, solid pizza. It's not my favorite in the area,
But I'm happy to know another place to get good take out!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Decided to give Bella Mia a try we have received their coupons in the mail over the last several years and thought it would be a good time to try them out . My family and I drove the ten minutes to their location and I ran in to order our food 2 large cheese pizzas , chicken kabob salad and a cheese steak sub . I decided to sit in Bella Mia's and wait for the food rather than sit in the car with the husband and kids so I sat down behind a table and was about to put my purse down when I saw that the table had not been cleaned it was greasy and had crumbs all over it , needless to say my purse stayed on my lap . I cannot understand why the table was dirty there were no customers in the restaurant and when I entered to place the order I was pounced on by three employees , the whole time I sat there the phone rang once why wasn't someone cleaning the tables . After waiting about 15 minutes my order was ready and we headed home . My husband and I had a few slices of pizza and my boys ate the salad and sub , I am not sure how their food was but I would have rather not eaten than eat the pizza it looks and tastes cheap it looks like a pizza that is pre-made that you just pop in the oven . Now I am paying for eating the pizza I am now awake at 1:00 am with severe heart burn and acid reflux . If you have a stomach of steel I recommend eating the pizza if not go else where .

Date of visit: September 2015