“Lunch”

Lebanese Pita Pocket
Ranked #13 of 100 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic hidden gem. The best hummus, gyros, salads, everything! The tabouli is absolutely delicious. I come here often and I have never been disappointed. Try the chicken Shawarma salad with tahini sauce. Amazing.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This place has been here for years. I love their pockets. Sometimes I just have to take his me the baba and hummus. It is really good
Always feel like I'm treated like family here

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Never ate there before, But will return again. The gyro was excellent along with everything else. I usually would go to the Lebanese kitchen but they had a fire and now it's closed. So I thought I'd try this place, glad I did it's as good or better than the place in New Bedford.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Glad we ordered hungry. If there was an option to order one of each item we would. Excellent food and definitely has that homemade authentic feel. Can't be beat by other Lebanese food places short of Boston or Providence. We will be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Drove an hour all the way from Cape Cod just for lunch because this is where my mom NEEDED to go for her 30th wedding anniversary meal. Almost laughed out loud when I saw the outside of the building, it doesn't look like much. After eating I completely understand why this was our choice. Small husband and wife owned operation that makes everything fresh, authentic, and delicious. A few of our purchases included Kibi, Chicken Shwarma, Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Tabouli, Grape Leaves, Baklava. Everything was so great that nothing was left on anyone's plate and we even ordered more to go. The Baba Ganoush was so smooth and the Lebanese pita bread was so soft and fresh. If you're in the area don't even think about going anywhere else.