“Worst layout I've ever seen ”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in Dedham
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I came here on my way home to grab lunch really quick. I love the ease and quality of paneras so I figured this would be like all the others I've been to. The layout of the overall restaurant is impossible. People are shoved to the middle of the restaurant like cattle, with no where to stand. The giant entry area is completely empty and not assisting with the overload of guests. My food was cold like it hadn't been cooked fully ad was awful. I had to bring it back (and push through the 25 ppl waiting!). Just utter chaos here. I don't recommend. Whoever thought through the layout should be fired!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I eat here with my wife for dinner and solo for lunch. Every once in a while I will do a breakfast. With my wife we share a "pick two" which is a combination of a choice of soup and a sandwich, a sandwich and a salad, a salad and a soup, etc., etc. it's enough for a light dinner and costs under $10 for both of us together. For lunch I generally get a salad. For breakfast a bottomless cup of coffee and a delicious muffin while I sit and enjoy using the wi-fi. I will continue to go there several times a Week!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The first time we were here we were not impressed with the level of service and offerings. When we commented to the manager that her store was disappointing compared to the ones in Ohio she said that the franchisee sets the rules within certain boundaries. However, she did say that she would honor our request, which did impress us.
This time we were blown away with the improvements. They do not yet have the table service that many now have, but a young lady was there to assist and actually brought food to some tables, especially those with older persons or children. The order taker was personable and they now have the same offers that other stores have.
An excellent visit.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I was looking forward to Harrow's when it opened in Dedham- had seen their tv adds and it looked great- the pie was sort of dry and not very tasty

Reviewed 19 January 2016

If you like Panera's at home, Dedham Panera's is the same. Classic options are consistent between stores. In general, Panera's is one of my preferred options.