The Colonial Village Motel & Cottages is a convenient place to stay, close to good restaurants, the beach, and typical, homey Cape Cod towns. We have stayed here at least 4 times and always enjoy our stay. There is never any traffic on the road out front to speak of. Also, even though someone isn't at the front desk 24/7, the managers are very accommodating for late arrivals, as we typically have been. It's also a step back in time to probably the 60s or 70s and the grounds are always beautiful. It's just a sweet, vintage roadside, Cape Cod inn. If you're looking for "modern", this is definitely not the place, but it is clean and cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a private setting near an ocean beach, our motel and cottages are a perfect choice for your Cape Cod vacation. At Colonial Village Motel and Cottages you can choose a motel room, kitchenette or cottage. All registered guests at Colonial Village enjoy full use of our indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, and Jacuzzi. We offer a get-away location in the heart of Cape Cod with sandy warm water ocean beaches within walking distance. Our five acre grounds are quiet and relaxing with spacious motel rooms and optional kitchenettes. We also have lovely cottages that provide very comfortable sized rooms in the shade of a private, stately pine grove, perfect for families and family reunions your family will remember for generations. We are one of the few Cape Cod motels that offer both beautiful indoor and outdoor pools. We are proud to offer the ambience of Olde Cape Cod with continuously renovated rooms and modern amenities. Beautiful sandy warm water beaches, including Seaview Beach, Inman Beach are a 5 minute walk away, and the famous one mile long West Dennis Beach is a 5 minute drive away. Whether you are looking for daily motel accommodations or weekly lodging, Colonial Village is the perfect choice for your summer vacation on Cape Cod. If you prefer the relaxed shopping and foliage of the Spring and Fall, Colonial Village is in the center of all of Cape Cod with many antique stores, art galleries, and gift shops nearby . We are also just a 2 minute walk to the new, beautiful Sea View Park, offering a children's playground, scenic walking and jogging trails, public gardens, picnic areas, and access to Seaview Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Colonial Village Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Motel & Cottages Hotel Dennis Port
- Colonial Village Motel And Cottages
- Colonial Village Hotel
- Colonial Village Motel & Cottages Dennis Port, MA - Cape Cod