“Delicious Seafood”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant/gift shoppe serving casual fare in a comfortable and relaxing beach side setting. We specialize in our homemade hash and Irish breakfast as well as fresh seafood caught daily from our local waters...We also offer a quaint little bar which features some local brews from which to choose.After your meal, you can peruse our gift shoppe which is housed in a 200 year old restored barn. You are certain to find a Cape Cod treasure to take home!
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The seafood is fresh and well prepared. The servings are generous. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. The service was great.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

lots of great food i had lobster eggs Benedict delicious. we were there a short time after 11 and they were still serving breakfast a little disappointed because we were looking for lunch but breakfast was great. Food came quickly staff friendly and attentive

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I didn't get the server's name but we ate lunch there on September the 8th, 2016. It's the only time I used my credit card while vacationing in Dennis Port. The server (a young man who spoke very little English) took my card to charge our meal then returned it to us. A few days later, online charges started appearing on my credit card. Fortunately, my credit card company caught it very quickly and stopped all pending charges, then closed out my account. The purchases were made for even amounts as though he was buying gift cards, small amounts at a time. I have notified the restaurant. A girl answered telling me that the manager wasn't in and that she'd have him call me. I am awaiting that phone call. Wee Packet restaurant is a very popular place to dine in this beautiful resort town and I felt they needed to know that they have a dishonest employee that could really damage their business. Hopefully they will terminate him. I'm assuming my credit card company will go after him as well. Just beware if you go here to eat. I would suggest paying in cash.

4  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The Wee packet trades on being a Seafood restaurant which it certainly is and the seafood was nice. The Wee Packet also trades on being an Irish joint, hard to see how they justify this. We are Irish tourists and can say without doubt that their Irish menu was not anywhere near the standards of any pub or restaurant that we have ever eaten in Ireland.The corn beef was not flavorsome and was soaked in the juice of the cabbage for some unusual reason. On the plus side our server was very helpful.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Good was yummy, staff was friendly and helpful with menu questions. Enjoyed watching the cook do his thing