“Lobster Roll”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place was recommended to us by a chef from a restaurant on Cape Cod as the best place for lobster rolls. Six of us went there for lunch and he was absolutely right. No fillers. Just a large amount of ultra fresh lobster on a very tasty bun. Two sizes. Pick the smaller one unless you are very hungry.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My wife and I took our two grandkids to The Wooden Shoe last week. The only issue I might have is no kids menu.We got Mac&Cheese for the kids and it was ok, I think they would have preferred nuggets.
My wife and I split an order of steamers and while they were good, I enjoyed the ones at Kevin's better. We both had steak tips and they were quite good. The corn on the cob was better than in years past but not really top notch. They've improved their wine selections and i got a glass of Nobilo sauvignon Blanc which was fine.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

What an amazing meal! Everything was great from the cold local brew on tap to the awesome chowder , enormous lobster roll with no fillers at all! First time we tried the scallops and they were the sweetest ever!!!

1  Thank hmack33
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Traveled to the Cape, checked in our resort and stopped in for a late lunch. I had the lobster bisque and lobster roll. My oh my I'm in love with the lobster roll. He had the clam chowder and scallops...delicious! Waitress is wonderful! Local charm, we will be back. 5 stars!

1  Thank DaynaLove
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The Wooden Shoe got my attention because I had read a TripAdvisor review on their Lobster Rolls. My husband, two daughters, son-in-law and I went for lunch. We were not disappointed. My son-in-law and I had the Lobster Roll which was excellent! My husband had 3 crab cakes with a sauce that was so good. My gluten free daughter had her lobster served on a salad instead of a roll. My other daughter doesn't care for seafood so she had a salad with beef tips which were marinated in bourbon. The owner was very friendly and spoke to us for awhile. I definitely recommend this restaurant, especially to seafood lovers!