“Wonderful customer service”
Review of Hart Farm Nursery

Hart Farm Nursery
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Dennis Port
Reviewed 27 April 2016

My wife and I stopped by this afternoon to spruce up the front of our new house in Dennisport. We were introduced to Dan who took the time to walk us through the nursery and help us out. He listened and was patient with us. He gave us lots of tips and even helped load our truck with our purchases.

Date of experience: April 2016
"tomato"
in 4 reviews
"cape"

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for 30 years. The only place to get corn and tomatos in the summer. Also wonderful fruit and plants and even bread!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Carol O
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Large variety of beautiful plants but expect to pay a bit more. Most plants are transported from Cheshire CT and prices reflect the cost. Vegetable plant variety only fair. Nice variety of upscale fruits and vegetables as well as jams and jellies. Recommend the canned peaches and quince jelly. Nice stock of fertilizers and pesticides both organic and nonorganic. Nice variety of shrubs as well.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I go every week in season to buy fresh fruits and veggies. Yum yum yum. They have a wide variety of plants that I love because they carry things that I can't find anywhere else. For example, about a month ago I bought San Marzano tomato plants !!!!! Yep... arguably the best tomatoes in the world !!!Today I bought a head of lettuce - like a green leaf butter lettuce that is so sweet I wrapped up a ricotta, parmesan and prosciutto filling and made something like stuffed grape leaves out of it. Oh my it is good !!!!
Of course I also bought tomatoes, corn, and zucchinis. They also carry great fresh bakery items like breads and individual cinnamon pecan rolls.
The potted plants are spectacular and the nice thing is that the people are really helpful and know which ones for me to put in the full sun or partial shade....
I love this place. Ooooo.. I almost forgot... they have AWESOME jams and jellies, and relishes....stuff that you can't get anywhere else. I always stock up in the fall here. I just can't tell you enough about how much I love this place and I have been a loyal customer here for WAY more years than I will ever admit to.

Date of experience: July 2015