“Gourmet food- take out”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

A gourmet food take out. Nice choices. I’ve had them cater a family birthday and the food was great. Excellent. $$

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing at Frigos. Whether you grab a meal or a grinder you will always leave satisfied and full. Their sandwiches are always made fresh and they very flavorful. If your looking for a great place to takeout Italian food, Frigos is the place to go.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Have been there a few times for take out. Sandwiches are absolutely delicious. Great staff . Everything and anything u want on a sandwich, they have!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Frigo Foods is an Italian foods wonderland, and I am Alice. Totally wonderful in every way.

Stopped in last week because I had to wait 3 hours for my car to be detailed. I was on the bike path in E Longmeadow, going the back way to Starbucks, when I spied Frigo's and remembered how good my little grocery purchase was a couple of years ago.

This time, I had time to kill, so created a little salad sampler with some pork drumsticks, thanks to my great server Susan, who was so accomodating, my total tab was under $10 for the most amazing lunch of my month.

Whether you want groceries, lunch, pre-made meals, catering or just a great snack, you just can't go wrong at this little Italian treasure.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I'm in here quite often for a killer sandwich and homemade krinkle chips. Never disapointed. The carnivore or any numerous of different Italian grinders are.my favorites. They do a killer sausage grinder as well. Oh and their prepared foods are awesome as well. Just had crab cakes that were to die for.