My husband and I stayed at the Ship's Knees Inn in mid-September, 2011 to celebrate his birthday. We enjoyed the charming decor in the historic inn and the lovely gardens. In the evening before dinner, we sat in front of the gas fire pit on the patio and enjoyed our wine.
The innkeepers, Peter and Denise, helped us choose an excellent restaurant for dinner. The breakfast of fresh fruit, cereal, and homemade baked goods was an excellent way to start our
day exploring the nearby National Seashore. This lovely inn so close to Nauset Beach is a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warmth and charm of a 190 year-old restored Sea Captain's home, just 1/4 mile up the hill from the world famous Nauset Beach. 17 individually appointed rooms, 15 with private bath, and 1 or 2 bedroom fully equipped ocean view "Captain's Quarter's" guest apartment. Our newest accommodation (2010) the "Nauset Suite" has a king bed, private bath and private entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Ship's Knees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ship`s Knees Hotel East Orleans
- Ship's Knees Inn East Orleans, MA, United States