“Pleasant people, nice lunch”
Review of Cafe Riverview

Cafe Riverview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Service by the school was good. The lunch was somewhat original, and well prepared. Everything was very clean

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast at Riverview at the end of August. I had the best breakfast burrito ever. The selection of fresh coffee was also great. We will be back!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stumbled up on this place just before closing. It was packed. We had trouble finding a place to sit. But the food was wonderful and the green smoothie was delish. I had the spicy blt and loved it. I also tried the chicken salad and some kind of aisan pasta salad. Both really great. This will definitely be on my go-to list when traveling through East Sandwich.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

On vacation with my boyfriend and we stopped here for lunch on our first day in the area. Overall I'm super happy we stopped here! I ordered the spicy BLT and a hibiscus green tea. The sandwich came with a small bag of original Cape Cod chips and it was AMAZING. Just the right level of spiciness and super tasty. I hadn't seen that it came with avocado when I ordered it (I hate avocado) but I was able to peel/scrape it off and the rest of the sandwich totally wiped out the flavor of the remnants, which worked out perfectly for me. The tea was okay. I've come to realize I'm not a green tea fan and that's got nothing to do with the quality of this establishment. My boyfriend went with their special (I believe) and got the french toast casserole, with fruit (blueberries and strawberries) for an extra charge. Personally, I didn't *love* it. It looked and tasted like thick pre-made cinnamon bread made into french toast like any other typical bread would be. The fruit was good although I'm not sure if it was fresh or store bought. I'm not sure why they dubbed it a "casserole" because there was absolutely nothing about it that reminded me of a casserole but that's not too important. While I wouldn't order his dish again, and he probably wouldn't either, I quite enjoyed this place. The service was good, the environment was pleasant, the food was (overall) delicious, and to top it all off there's even a cute little "gift shop" right next door where you can find some swell bargains (if you don't mind used items)! My only real complaint is that Cafe Riverview not open for dinner too.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We live a mile away from this little cafe and order lunch there several times a week. I love the Chunky Monkey that I have with almond milk and strawberries instead of peanut butter. I can make a lunch just from that drink. The staff is adorable and so accommodating. Very fast service. I sometimes call ahead and arrive 5 minutes later to find my order ready and waiting. I would highly recommend Cafe Riverview!