“If you can't go to Britain. Try this ”
Review of BBC Sandwich

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BBC Sandwich
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great British Pub. Makes you feel like you in a British pub across the pond.
Great food, service & selections of drink & meals.
The decor is right out of Britain.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Take your chances eating here...Not sure what is going on with the kitchen... They forget the bacon on a bacon burger, they forget the avocado on an "avocado bap" sandwich, they forget the sauerkraut and dressing on a Reuben. And the chef then argues with the server when she brings it back to the kitchen. Once I was served obviously spoiled fish; the people at the next table could smell it (on a fish sandwich I was served). The fact that it made it out of the kitchen is ridiculous. The new menu is pretty nice, but 3 times I have ordered a "winter greens salad" and three times it has come to the table made differently. One ingredient or another has been left off. Thank goodness there is ONE server who knows enough to take it off the bill. (The manager has come to our table before and not offered to take food off the bill when we complained.) We keep coming back because of trivia night, but honestly, that is the ONLY reason we do. And we order very little, just a drink or a salad. (Even then, something as basic as a Caesar salad comes out different every time.)

1  Thank goodhelp416
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped in after a walk through the Heritage Garden light display. Six for a quick bite and a drink. Food was fantastic, service was fast and the server was excellent. We all were well fed and pleased. I will return.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

During late July I had the pleasure of having several good meal, drink and fun times at the BBC. I have visited this restaurant many times over the years and always find it consistent with friendly staff, great food and wonderful liquid refreshments. I look forward to visiting again. We enjoyed my daughter's 23 birthday dinner and everything was awesome!!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We've been coming here for years. The food is always good, especially the multigrain pizza. Plenty of beer choices including craft and micro's. Music on weekends as well. Nice, casual Cape establishment.