“Excellent Pizza”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We ordered take out pizza during a recent trip to Sandwich, Mass. Growing up near NYC, I am often disappointed when I order pizza in other areas of the country, but this time there was no disappointment! This was a delicious thin crust pizza with the right balance of sauce, cheese and spices. There were no leftovers!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We ordered a pizza and greek salad. Pizza slices were big, and salad was amazing! We split between two people and couldn't eat it all. Friendly staff, and only took about 20 mins. Worth a try! Few stools inside to eat, and a couple tables outside.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had stopped at Moto Pizza once before, at least a year prior. I wasn't as impressed as I was on my most recent visit. Fresh made breads for the grinders, delicious pizza and owners who were extremely cordial and engaging. Their two sons had set-up a lemonade and brownie stand outside of the restaurant and were very cute. Couldn't help but buying something from them. The sandwiches were delicious. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stopped here for my son who loves pizza. I was really surprised at how good it was. It was a great value and the service si friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Pizza was ok.
Garlic dough balls undercooked, heavy and greasy - inedible.
Ordered sweet BBQ chicken wings which were far too sweet and fatty.
All in all not a good experience and expensive.
Would not recommend