Wheel In Cottages
US$110
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$56
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$79
Official Site
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor showerwindow boxesfull kitchencottage numberhome from homebike pathcape codsurrounded by treeswell equipped kitchenup to dateprivacyproximitybeachesinstituteinternetlandscapingdeck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Spent week at Cape Cod institute in the AM, then visiting beaches and seeing Cape Cod in the afternoons. Elke was wonderful - Rooms were great - lots of room, clean with full kitchen. Access to bike path - great central location to go North or South on the Cape. On next visit will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed in cottage three and found it to be very clean and comfortable. Elke, our host and owner, was very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. We especially loved the setting and privacy as well as easy accessibility to other lower cape towns. We would definitely like to stay here again the next time we are able to go to the Cape.

Linda G and Donna B

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We spent our 30th college reunion in Cottage #2. The deck, outdoor shower and proximity to the Cape Cod Rail Trail were awesome. The cottage was clean, well stocked for cooking and was perfect for exploring the Eastham and Wellfleet areas. Elke is a wonderful hostess and a great source of information about the area. The landscaping is lovely and her green thumb is evident everywhere the eye can see. A wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I had stayed here many years ago and I thought highly enough of this place that I went back. Elke is as delightful and informative as I remember - giving us names of great places to eat nearby. We walked via the Bike Trail to some - where we dined on the best seafood I can remember! The cottage was pristine and so well equipped - I could have done some serious cooking there. We will be going back there again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I was in Eastham for a beach wedding and stayed in Cottage One with my Aunt, Uncle and my son. What a delightful experience! All the comforts of home. Central Air/heat worked great! High Speed Internet and convenient location to the beach and amazing seafood restaurants. Very Clean! Well Stocked Kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family