US$129
US$280
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$162
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$109
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$99
Inn at the Oaks(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$135
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$131
Midway Motel(Eastham)
US$169
Beach Plum Motor Lodge(Eastham)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfour pointsindoor poolfront desk staffcape codhot tubfirst floorbasketball courtupon checkthe room was nicean older propertydonutsnational seashorethe main highwaycoffee makercoast guard beachtwo double bedscentral location
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I, along with my parents stayed here for a night. We live going to the cape on the off season and spend most of the time hanging around the pool, so this is an intrical part of our stay.

We had a first floor room which had a back door that lead right into the pool area. It was so unique and convenient. We loved being able to go back and forth quickly for drinks and snacks.

The pool was large and clean and had plenty of tables and chairs around. High wood ceilings and real trees around the pool made for a really nice atmosphere. Perfect for swimming or just relaxing around the pool.

Clean rooms/bathroom. Comfortable beds.

Now for a few suggestions...

One of the things I was REALLY looking forward to was the jacuzzi. It's where I usually spend most of my time, but I was disappointed to find that this hotel doesn't have one. My parents had stayed here last winter and said they had a jacuzzi and so they asked where it was located and were told it had been removed. The reason being that too many kids were using it and splashing water which ruined the motor. Now I feel that if certain guests can't respect the jacuzzi then that shouldn't punish other guests. Rules about jacuzzi age restrictions and guidelines should be more thoughroughly enforced. One way to do this would be to have a gate around the jacuzzi in which you have to scan you room key to access (like they do with the fitness room). This would keep a lot of the little kids out or at least supervised during use.

Another thing were the saunas. They were located in the very back of the restrooms in a narrow dark corridor. I found the location odd, somewhat creepy and a bit of a walk from the far end of the pool. This also meant that it was seperated by gender, which was disappointing as my husband and I wanted to relax in the sauna together. Every other hotel I've been to has had them by the pool where everyone can use them at once. They were also located right across from an employee work area and we could hear some employees yelling louding one time we were in it. Not so relaxing.

The hotel really did had a great atmosphere and I would come again, but the lack of a jacuzzi could push us to stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

"Kate L", I am glad you and your parents were able to stay with us! Visiting Cape Cod in the off season is a great idea. The Cape does quiet down quite a bit but there is still so much peaceful beauty to be seen. You can explore a lot more in a days' time from mid-October - June. So glad you were able to enjoy! I am sorry you were disappointed about the whirlpool being removed. We are not entirely sure if it will be coming back however I can assure you it was not from children using it, sorry for the misinformation. We do hope you and your parents will consider us for your next visit!

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Overall impression of hotel is very good. Went to hotel thanksgiving weekend for a girls hockey tournament. Great place to go with kids. Pool was nice and warm and when kids were not on the ice, they were in the pool.

Parents could sit by pool and enjoy a beverage, and the rooms are right in the pool area, so you can step out of your room and right into the pool.

Rooms were clean, some of the common areas could have used a vacuum though. Very standard accommodations, don't expect a mint on your pillow. Beds were very comfortable.

We didn't use the gym, it only consisted of a few machines, and it was nice out so I took a jog on the rail trail, conveniently located through the woods on a scary trail behind hotel.

Staff was great and friendly. Went out of their way to take care of our group.

I would stay here again as a family, prob not if it was just me and the wife.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

I greatly appreciate your feedback, "Stephen L". We are glad you were able to enjoy your time with us while here for hockey. Hopefully there was a win or two in there for your girls. I hope you are able to stay with us again. February and April vacations are fun times as well for the kids as we have free activities daily. We appreciate all of our hockey families!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

Stayed here while on business. Great location and close to shopping and things to do in the area. The lobby had apple cider and fresh apples. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Did not get a chance to dine in the restaurant or use the pool.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

The Cape has lots of vacancies in mid-October. It is a somewhat nice time to visit...avoid traffic jams and long lines. If you do not mind having to drive around to look for places to go to and places to eat (since many have already closed for the season and won't re-open until Memorial Day). Our second floor interior poolside room (as a result of the indoor pool enclosure.....there was little sunlight coming into the pool area and when we opened the door into the patio....no breeze at all and it was somewhat humid) featured a one king size bed, sitting area with a roll-out sofa, free high speed Internet, 42" flat panel high definition TV, refrigerator, coffeemaker, and bath with tub. The room has a large closet but bathroom is small and basically standing room only. The hotel provided dispensers for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the bath/shower stall. No room safe. Bicycle storage room.....this is great in low season but presumably in high season, it may be first come, first serve.
The hotel is adjacent to Cape Cod RR Bike Trail which is extremely convenient for those wanting to do the Cape by bike. Having a car is a must whether or not you are a biker. We chose the hotel hoping to do some swimming and snorkel practicing in the indoor pool but the water was very cold and hardly anyone went into the pool. We did go in twice for only ten minutes. A good size exercise room with treadmills, cycles, and elliptical in good working condition. There are of different sizes available.
The staff is courteous and helpful. The hotel's Green program meant no new towels nor room cleaning when the sign is placed on the door...it also meant no waste removal (do it yourself). For every day that we participated, we received a $5 credit toward snacks available at the hotel snack shop. We were in the program for two out of a five day stay.
Hotel is somewhat retro 1980's.

Room Tip: If you want a room with sunlight coming in, do not choose a poolside room with balcony...choose a room that looks into the parking lots.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I attended a conference here "off season" so our group of 75 or so were the major occupants. Conference rooms were nice, sleeping room large, huge indoor pool with tropical setting. There was also an outdoor pool but it was closed for the season. Room a/c heat units are very noisy so I kept mine off. Mag card reader for doors didn't work that well and I had to have mine re-keyed upon arrival with a full load of stuff getting locked out the side door. Not good. Bar is fine but not roomy. I didn't eat there except for a buffet dinner and food was very good. People were not that overly friendly / outgoing but did help me just fine overall

Room Tip: Outside rooms don't offer much of a view. . Inside view is overlooking the pool but the atrium pool area is very humid
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business