Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
US$149
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$159
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$230
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Hotwire.com
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$119
HI-Eastham(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$34
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfour pointsindoor poolfront desk staffcape codhot tubfirst floorbasketball courtthe room was nicean older propertydonutsthe main highwaynational seashorecoffee makercoast guard beachbike pathtwo double bedsrooms are large
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

What a mess! They were renovating, there was debris everywhere, and sounds of construction after 8pm. With 2 young kids, bedtime is 7:30! It was a horrible, stressful experience. Complimentary breakfast doesn’t even begin to make it okay for me. They should close the hotel during renovations and reopen when the hotel is tidy again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen L
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi “Karen L”,

I am so sorry to see you had an unenjoyable stay with us. We are close to reaching the end of our renovations. The crew is supposed to stop at 8 PM, I appologize this wasn’t the case for you. We hope you can forgive us. We did not have the ability to close as we have been hosting large groups throughout. It has been challenging but with every passing day there is major improvement. We hope you will try us again when all is complete. Thank you again for choosing us and truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Outdoor pool for sunny days, very nice indoor pool if the weather isn’t agreeable. Rooms were nothing special, but decent size. The balcony overlooking the pool area was nice. I would look to stay here again if we return to the area, for whatever that’s worth.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Devin H

“Devin H”,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to be able to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Normally I’m a fan if the hotels in the SOG collection but I was very disappointed with this hotel.

From the bathroom that had the stale smell of cigarettes to the paper thin walls that bled the noise of the hallways, I was constantly reminded of the poor quality of this hotel too.

Also please note that they are under construction and do not attempt to walk this off from public view or stage the process, so you have to walk through a construction site, so to speak, at some places.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Tim_Maguire25
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your recent stay. I am truly sorry that you did not have a better experience with us. We are a non-smoking hotel so I am not sure why your bathroom smelled of cigarettes. All of the rooms have concrete walls so I am assuming the noise you heard was from guests in the hallway. The renovation that we are doing is quite extensive. I apologize for the appearance of some areas but the project should be finished soon and we hope that you will consider a future visit. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Clean and quiet - this was the perfect place for our October biking trip. The Cape Cod bike path is a great one and there are several restaurants,scenic areas and beach access along the way. Surprisingly, the food in the bar is pretty good. The breakfast was so-so. This hotel is located along the bike path BUT note - it is NOT easy to get TO the bike path from the hotel as described. There is a windy, unmarked meander through the woods for that. I recommend riding down the road a bit and hopping on the path at Arnold's. So one star less for the lack of easy bike path access.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi "jgiard",

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your bike trip with us in October. Isn't the Cape Cod Rail Trail wonderful?
They are adding a bridge in Dennis to connect the trail from Dennis into Yarmouth. You will now be able to continue
even further. Our access to the trail is rustic and is not owned by us but is an allowed cut through.
We are sorry this was not described better to you. We hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed for two nights, and enjoyed the time very much. I found the room spacious, comfortable, and quiet. Renovation work was well underway in the north wing, but the noise didn't disturb me at all. I ate both nights in the restaurant. There was a limited menu but both meals I got were fine. The breakfast buffet had a nice assortment of dishes, and there were some changes from day to day which I enjoyed. Service at both breakfast and dinner was outstanding, friendly and helpful, as was the service at the front desk. I will certainly be back here the next time I come down to Cape Cod.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenny0654
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

"Kenny0654",

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Cape Cod!
We are happy to see you enjoyed our hotel and staff. We look forward to
your return and to see all the changes that will be made during renovations.

Kindly,