“Superb lobster roll”

Stewart's Restaurant & Tavern Seafood
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: year round, lunch & dinner, full service retaurant with live entertainment weekly! Patio & indoor seating, dog friendly & family friendly
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stopped here after passing over a few overly crowded, touristy looking seafood places. Was trying to introduce my mom to her first lobster roll. We were not disappointed, the waitress claimed it was a generous portion and fresh-- it was both. The best lobster roll I've had. The atmosphere of the place, on the other hand, could only be described as bizarre. There was a shrine to the Lord Buddha on the mantlepiece and otherwise everything seemed to be decked out like a Jimmy Buffett concert. Most unusual. Still, had a nice local brew and a great lunch, so who cares?

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Provincetown on a Wednesday afternoon. We had our pick of the tables so we sat outside and waited. I am not sure why it took a bit for a waitress to come out and ask for our drink order, but it did. We ordered our beers and included the food while we had her attention. Then we waited for our drinks and once they arrived my husband's beer was in a filthy glass. Rather then wait for the staff to acknowledge this, I went to the bar and requested a new glass and beer. The bartender apologized and poured a new beer. We then waited for our food. The sandwich was delicious once it arrived but the homemade potato chips were totally uneatable having been out and absorbed the moisture of Cape Cod. I do not often express disappoint on a lunch but there are so many other places for a beer and sandwich that this place will not be repeat for us.

1  Thank Arias55
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Wasn't sure about this place driving by but I noticed that Mac's Seafood Market has a store adjacent, so thought the fish, etc. would be nice and fresh. But the real clincher for me was a small sign out front saying "Live Blues Thursday Night". So glad we went. Really good band and the food was excellent. My friend LOVED the curried scallops. Lots of locals hanging out for the music. Wonderful all in all.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Best lobster roll on cape. Please serve with butter to dip. Mine was not. Would have been perfect that way.

1  Thank katrudeau
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stopped in here on our way home and enjoyed our lunch. We sat outside and had clam bellies and lobster rolls both of which were good. We had nice service too!